Snacks for the Week!

Luke is on Winter Break this week so I am more loosey goosey with our snacks- not as planned : )

We do smoothies A LOT- I just bought some mango, so I am going to use this one this week-
(Probably replacing the peaches with frozen strawberries)-

Mango Ginger Kale Smoothie



Cherry Chocolate Chip Scones
I will put raisins in instead since I do not have dried cherries- so it will become Raisin Chocolate Chip Scones instead : )

Cherry Almond Scones (Grain-Free)

AND, not healthy at all but super tasty- I made CANDIED BACON this week!

Candied Bacon

Ingredients:
8 pieces of bacon (or however many you want)
1/4 cup of brown sugar (you probably don't need this much but I am just estimating)

Preheat over to 275 degrees. Get a sheet pan/jelly roll ran and line it with aluminum foil, oil a wire rack and place on sheet pan with aluminum foil, take a piece of bacon and press brown sugar on both sides, place on wire rack. Put in the oven for about 1 hour- rotate sheet at 30 minutes.

Results- crunchy, salty, sweet, delicious goodness!



This picture doesn't do it justice! : )

Comments

Popular Posts