Blueberry Baked Goodness (a 2 for 1 special : )

Blueberries are coming out of my ears...our blueberry bushes are looking awesome AND I bought a bunch at the store.



I was going out of town this weekend and wanted to leave Ben and the kids with something easy to grab for breakfast.  Ben does a great job of supplementing with bacon, eggs and/or hash browns : )  This is my go-to muffin recipe. If you haven't gone to Smitten Kitchen blog, you should!

Perfect Blueberry Muffins



Next up, a vegan (and optional gluten free) Vegan Lemon Blueberry Loaf Bread

Changes I made**I used gluten free flour instead**I only put 1/3 cup of brown sugar in- I didn't want it too sweet**And I didn't use vanilla extract**Mine was done in 45 minutes! So check the loaf around then esp if you use the gluten free flour instead. 

**I actually just sliced these when the loaf was cool and put them in the freezer to use when we wanted**








Comments

Popular Posts