Grilling Ideas!

We are not around much this week, so no need to meal plan so here is a round-up of some favorite grilling recipes!

This is a frequent one around here...The title says it all : )

Turkey, Strawberry, Bacon and Goat Cheese Burgers



Another burger idea- Greek Lamb Burgers- so customizable (is that a word?)- I usually leave out the sun dried tomatoes but is good either way.  

greek lamb burgers step 3

Now onto kebabs- 
I usually just leave this recipe as is- 

Garlic Mustard Maple Chili Beef Skewers from HeatherChristo.com

We have used this recipe many many times and typically when we have people over for dinner. Always a crowd pleaser! 




And yours truly lamb kebab recipe ; ) 


Happy Grilling! 

We have been doing a lot of grilling impromptu- tonight was just Sweet Italian Sausage with Roasted Broccoli, German red cabbage (Rotkohl)- I freestyled a berry crisp and it was just okay...I thought I had a good recipe on my hand but will need to adjust some things!!! 


Have a great week! 





Comments

Popular Posts